Students combine business related programs, Business Management and Business Technology, to acquire the skills and knowledge appropriate to owning and operating a business.
- Possess the knowledge and skills to perform entry-level employment in the business field.
- Apply the theory of technical specialization to specific jobs using critical thinking/reasoning and the ability to work independently.
- Use mathematical data and reasoning skills in relation to employment in a business setting.
- Use effective communication skills appropriate to the business field.
- Demonstrate appropriate human relations skills that contribute to an effective job performance.
- Demonstrate managerial and leadership techniques.
- Exhibit professional etiquette.
- Possess the capacity to think for ones’ self and make wise decisions.
This program offers a seamless transition to Fort Hays State University for the following degrees:Organizational Leadership (B.S.)
T▸ - Course eligible for transfer to a state university.
*General Business Associate Degree program consists of the combination of Business Management and Business Technology programs. Students have the option of choosing the order of study.