Business Management – Hays
The Business Management Program provides training in marketing, merchandising, accounting and management/entrepreneurship. Students will develop the necessary business skills to be successful in a variety of career opportunities such as sales, promotion, retail, management and other related fields. Students who successfully complete the program receive a Business Management Certificate.
- Demonstrate the skill to journalize, post, and complete financial statements.
- Demonstrate the skill for entry-level employment in their field.
- Demonstrate management and entrepreneurship skills.
- Demonstrate marketing and selling skills.
- Demonstrate technical skills for entry-level employment.
- Demonstrate attitudes and behavior to perform entry-level employment in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate communication, mathematic, behavioral science, and computer literacy skills.
This program offers a seamless transition to Fort Hays State University for the following degrees:Organizational Leadership (B.S.)
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|BMGT-109||Business Law Concepts||3|
|BT-103||Financial Accounting I||3|
|SS-102||Student Success Seminar||1|
|BMGT-108||Business Management / Entrepreneurship||3|
|BMGT-117||Principles of Management||3|
|General Education Course Requirements|
|CIS-100||Computer Applications T▸||3|
|SS-100||General Psychology T▸||3|
T▸ - Course eligible for transfer to a state university.