Business Management – Hays
The Business Management Program provides students with the business skills needed to be successful in a variety of career opportunities including marketing, merchandising, accounting, management and entrepreneurship. During their course of study, students explore various types of business software applications and create business and retail marketing plans. Students who successfully complete the program receive a Business Management Certificate.
- Demonstrate the skill to journalize, post, and complete financial statements.
- Demonstrate the skill for entry-level employment in their field.
- Demonstrate management and entrepreneurship skills.
- Demonstrate marketing and selling skills.
- Demonstrate technical skills for entry-level employment.
- Demonstrate attitudes and behavior to perform entry-level employment in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate communication, mathematic, behavioral science, and computer literacy skills.
This program offers a seamless transition to Fort Hays State University for the following degrees:Organizational Leadership (B.S.)
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|BMGT-109||Business Law Concepts||3|
|BT-103||Financial Accounting IOR||3|
|SS-102||Student Success Seminar||1|
|BMGT-108||Business Management / Entrepreneurship||3|
|BMGT-117||Principles of Management||3|
|General Education Course Requirements|
|CIS-100||Computer Applications T▸||3|
|SS-100||General Psychology T▸||3|
T▸ - Course eligible for transfer to a state university.