Building Construction Technology
Students combine construction related programs, such as Carpentry/Cabinetmaking, Heavy Equipment Operation and Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, to acquire the skills and knowledge appropriate to the Building Construction industry.
- Possess the knowledge to perform tasks appropriate for entry level employment in the Building Construction field.
- Demonstrate the skills appropriate to the Building Construction industry.
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry hazards and related safety practices.
- Use mathematical data and reasoning skills appropriate to the construction industry.
- Use effective communication skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding of personal and work characteristics that contribute to effective job performance.
|General Course Requirements
|English Composition I T▸
|Fundamentals of Oral Communication T▸
|Computer Applications T▸
|Essential Math T▸OR
|College Algebra T▸
|General Psychology T▸
|Total Required Hours
T▸ - Course eligible for transfer to a state university.