Building Construction Technology
Students combine construction related programs, such as Carpentry/Cabinetmaking, Heavy Equipment Operation and Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, to acquire the skills and knowledge appropriate to the Building Construction industry.
- Possess the knowledge to perform tasks appropriate for entry level employment in the Building Construction field.
- Demonstrate the skills appropriate to the Building Construction industry.
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry hazards and related safety practices.
- Use mathematical data and reasoning skills appropriate to the construction industry.
- Use effective communication skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding of personal and work characteristics that contribute to effective job performance.
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|General Course Requirements|
|COM-103||English Composition I T▸||3|
|COM-105||Fundamentals of Oral Communication T▸||3|
|CIS-100||Computer Applications T▸||3|
|MA-111||College Algebra T▸||3|
|SS-100||General Psychology T▸||3|
T▸ - Course eligible for transfer to a state university.
Course Code Credits