North Central Kansas Technical College does not require first-time freshman and/or incoming students to live on campus (however, we HIGHLY encourage it!). Beloit campus students have the option to stay on campus in apartments, and with the FHSU Gateway Partnership, our Hays Campus students have the opportunity to live on the Fort Hays State University Campus

Students who choose not to live on campus can find housing rental information below. Options provided are not affiliated with the college and all rental agreements are between the student and landlord.

If you plan to live off-campus, be prepared to get all of the information you need to make an informed decision. Here are a few common questions you may want to ask the landlord:

  • Average rental price?
  • Are utilities (electric/water/trash) included in the rent?
  • What happens if you need to break the lease or extend the lease?
  • Is renters’ insurance required? 
  • Are pets allowed and will you need to pay a pet deposit?
  • When is the rent due and how do I pay it? 
  • Is the security deposit refundable? 
  • What’s the late fee policy?