The Business Management Program provides students with the business skills needed to be successful in a variety of career opportunities including marketing, merchandising, accounting, management and entrepreneurship. During their course of study, students explore various types of business software applications and create business and retail marketing plans. Students who successfully complete the program receive a Business Management Certificate.
- Demonstrate the skill to journalize, post, and complete financial statements.
- Demonstrate the skill for entry-level employment in their field.
- Demonstrate management and entrepreneurship skills.
- Demonstrate marketing and selling skills.
- Demonstrate technical skills for entry-level employment.
- Demonstrate attitudes and behavior to perform entry-level employment in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate communication, mathematic, behavioral science, and computer literacy skills.
Got a question regarding the Business Management program?
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|BMGT-109||Business Law Concepts||3|
|BT-103||Financial Accounting I||3|
|SS-102||Student Success Seminar||1|
|BMGT-108||Business Management / Entrepreneurship||3|
|BMGT-111||Foundations of Personal Finance||3|
|BMGT-117||Principles of Management||3|
|General Education Course Requirements|
|CIS-100||Computer Applications T▸||3|
|SS-100||General Psychology T▸||3|
T▸ - Course eligible for transfer to a state university.
*BT course numbers starting with 200 are for 2nd year students, Hays Campus only.