The North Central Kansas Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, handicap or marital status in admission or access to, or treatment of, or employment in its programs and activities. If you have questions regarding the below, please contact the NCKTC Dean of Student Services (1.800.658.4655).
The information furnished to the college will not be used to deny admission, but is needed for reporting purposes. High School graduates, or those who hold a High School Equivalency Diploma, are admitted without reservation after having the following on file with the Registrar’s Office:
1. Pay a $50 non-refundable application fee.
2. ACT, ACCUPLACER, or SAT Scores.
3. When applicable, a transcript from prior colleges.
1. Please complete all questions as completely and accurately as possible.
2. Submit this form.
3. Pay a $100.00 non-refundable deposit per course that is due upon enrollment.
4. Full payment of the remaining tuition is due within the first 5 days of the start of the course for any portion not covered by financial aid. Non-payment within the 5 day period will result in removal from the course(s) enrolled. Tuition is set at $153.00 per credit hour. Additional lab fees are incurred for science courses.