Information Technology – Telecommunications Block
The Information Technology Program provides training in network administration, web page design, PC Maintenance, intranet and Internet operations, diagnosing and troubleshooting computer problems and software applications. Students will build and maintain a computer network system. Courses prepare the student for various certifications including the A+, Network+ and Microsoft Certified Application Specialist. Students have the option of an Information Technology Certificate or an Associate of Applied Science Degree after successfully completing the program of instruction.
- Develop entry-level computer technology skills used in employment.
- Model Computer Construction, Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
- Facilitate Network Technologies.
- Generate Software and Application Programs.
- Model Desktop Publishing Software.
- Design Web Media and Web Programming.
T▸ - Course eligible for transfer to a state university.
|Course Code||Course Title||Credits|
|ACIT-103||Applied Computer Concepts||2|
|ACIT-207||Advanced Digital Media Design & Development||2||ACIT-212||IT Practicum||1|
|HE-120||Locator Operator – Level I||1|
|HE-125||Horizontal Directional Drilling – Level I||2|
|MAR-101||Introduction to Digital Marketing||1|