What are payment options
There are several payment options available, including:
- Credit Card
- Personal Check
- Pay Pal
Please our Cashier, Brianne Beck, to make final payment arrangements; office hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm. Contact information is as follows: Phone: 785-738-9003;
Fax: 785-738-2903; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid is available for those students who qualify. The Financial Aid process requires at least two months to determine eligibility and confirm approval. Please contact the Financial Aid Office (785-738-9028) at least 60 days prior to the beginning of each course.
When do classes start?
- Fall Semester – Fourth Monday in August
- Spring Semester – Second Monday in January
- Summer Semester – First Monday in June
Our Short Term programs will start at various times throughout the semester. Please contact the instructor or the college for further information on these specific classes.
Do I need to meet any college or course requirements before enrolling?
- Pre-enrollment requirements vary by course. Please visit our Admissions Web Page (https://ncktc.edu/admissions-process/) for further information on college entrance requirements and the course syllabus for further details on course requirements.
Are these classes transferable to other colleges/universities?
- Please contact the Registrar (785-738-9058) for transfer and articulation information.