DEADLINE: JANUARY 15TH
Technical Honor Scholarships are one-time awards and are not renewable. The maximum scholarship is $1,000 and will be awarded in two disbursements (fall\spring). Students must maintain a 2.5 college gpa at semester to receive the spring portion of their award.
- Prospective students are encouraged to apply regardless of prior academic performance or financial status.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply for Federal Student Aid by completing a FAFSA.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by mail.
- To be eligible for scholarship consideration, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Schedule a campus visit prior to the scholarship deadline to visit with an instructor. You can do this at ncktc.edu/visit.
- Applicant must be a current high school senior.
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative gpa in high school.
- Priority will go to students apply prior to the deadline of January 15th.