North Central Kansas Technical College seeks applicants for a part-time, 9-month Student Activities Coordinator with flexible hours. The position is responsible for coordinating all student-related activities and functions, to enhance the growth and development of all students by providing social, cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities to engage students with the campus and the community.
- Positive, student-focused attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to details
- Event planning experience
- Ability to work with a diverse population of individuals
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organize Beloit campus student activities
- Coordinate community engagement events
- Perform other duties as required by the Dean of Student Experience
Interested persons should submit a letter of application, resume, and three references to Liz Fixsen, Search Liaison, NCK Technical College, PO Box 507, Beloit, KS 67420, or email email@example.com. For questions concerning this position, contact Shane Britt at 785-738-9075 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is available immediately and open until filled.
NCK Tech is an EOE/AAE