North Central Kansas Technical College is seeking an instructor for the Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning program for the Hays campus. Duties include providing state of the art instruction, maintaining a safe and orderly learning environment and securing positive business and industry relationships.
Required qualifications include thorough knowledge of Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning, Associate Degree or certificate from an accredited college and five years full-time work experience.
Position will begin August 2021. Pay commensurate with qualifications, plus fringe benefits. Applications will be accepted until a qualified applicant is selected.
- Benefits including medical, vision, dental, health, and dependent care savings account
- KPERS retirement plan & KPERS 457 plan
- Corporate rate Wellness Center membership
- Excellent vacation, sick, and holiday leave plan
- Yearly clothing allowance
Applicants shall include a cover letter, resume with three references and unofficial transcripts. Click here to apply online. Questions should be directed to Liz Fixsen, Search Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-738-9060. Position open until filled. www.ncktc.edu
NCK Technical College is an EOE/AAE