North Central Kansas Technical College is seeking an applicant for the full-time position of nurse educator for the Hays Campus. This position will require excellent nursing knowledge, classroom/lab instruction and clinical supervision of nursing students in a variety of clinical settings.
- License to practice nursing in the state of Kansas
- Current clinical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedication to students
Preference will be given to individuals with:
- Master’s degree in nursing
- Prior teaching experience
- Three years clinical experience in the medical/surgical nursing area
Will consider a bachelor’s degree in nursing and experience in the medical/surgical area with plans to pursue a master’s degree in nursing. Tuition assistance is offered for degree attainment.
Position will begin August 2022. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, plus fringe benefits.
- Benefits including medical, vision, dental, health, and dependent care savings account
- KPERS retirement plan & KPERS 457 plan
- Corporate rate Wellness Center membership
- Excellent vacation, sick, and holiday leave plan
- Yearly clothing allowance
Applicants shall include a cover letter, resume, unofficial transcripts, and contact information for three professional references. Applicants must apply online at https://ncktc.bamboohr.com/jobs/. Questions should be directed to Lois Hanel, Search Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-738-9060. Position open until filled.
NCK Technical College is an EOE/AAE