North Central Kansas Technical College is seeking a General Education instructor in science for the Hays Campus. General responsibilities include teaching Biology, Microbiology and Anatomy and Physiology to students, advising students, planning, leadership and professional involvement including professional associations and community service.
- Medical, vision, dental, health, and dependent care savings account
- KPERS retirement plan & KPERS 457 plan
- Corporate rate Wellness Center membership
- Excellent vacation, sick, and holiday leave plan
- Yearly clothing allowance
Required qualifications include:
- Desire to teach students through the teaching-learning process
- Knowledgeable of the availability of teaching-learning resources
- Good oral/verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of study or related field. The candidate must be willing to work towards earning a Master’s degree.
Applicants shall include a cover letter, resume with three references and unofficial transcripts. Click here to apply online. Questions should be directed to Liz Fixsen, Search Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-738-9060. Position open until filled. www.ncktc.edu
NCKTC is an EOE/AAE