North Central Kansas Technical College is seeking a Dual Enrollment Coordinator for the Hays Campus. General responsibilities include facilitating all aspects of the recruitment and enrollment of students taking dual credits with NCK Tech while in high school. This position is the high school advisor and works to create additional high school partnerships and to recruit potential students to enroll in NCKTC CTE programs while finishing their high school degree.
- Medical, vision, dental, health, and dependent care savings account
- KPERS retirement plan & KPERS 457 plan
- Excellent vacation, sick, and holiday leave plan
- Yearly clothing allowance
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Employment dependent upon a pre-employment background screening
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Applicants shall include a cover letter, resume with three references and unofficial transcripts. Click here to apply online. Questions should be directed to Liz Fixsen, Search Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-738-9060. Position open until filled. www.ncktc.edu.
NCKTC is an EOE/AAE