North Central Kansas Technical College is seeking a Director of Nursing for the Hays campus. General responsibilities include the leadership and direction of the Nursing program. This position works directly with the nursing faculty and accreditation agencies associated with the program. The Director of Nursing should be student-centered and committed to student success.
- Competitive benefits package.
- 10 Month contract
- Tuition reimbursement.
- KPERS retirement plan & KPERS 457 plan
- Master’s Degree in Nursing Education preferred but will consider individuals currently on a Master’s Degree in Nursing track;
- Current Kansas RN license;
- Demonstrated knowledge and competence in nursing education and administration
- Organization and supervisory skills
Applicants shall include a cover letter, resume with three references and unofficial transcripts. Click here to apply online. Questions should be directed to Liz Fixsen, Search Liaison, at email@example.com or call 785-738-9060. Position open until filled. www.ncktc.edu
NCKTC is an EOE/AAE