North Central Kansas Technical College is seeking an instructor for the Automated Controls Technology program on the Beloit Campus. Duties include providing state of the art instruction, maintaining a safe and orderly learning environment and securing positive business and industry relationships.
Required qualifications include thorough knowledge of Automation and Instrumentation. Teaching experience, industry certifications, and an AAS degree are preferred.
- Benefits including medical, vision, dental, health, and dependent care savings account
- KPERS retirement plan & KPERS 457 plan
- Corporate rate Wellness Center membership
- Excellent vacation, sick, and holiday leave plan
- Yearly clothing allowance
Applicants shall include a cover letter, resume with three references and unofficial transcripts. Please combine resume and transcripts to submit in resume section. Click here to apply online. Questions should be directed to Liz Fixsen, Search Liaison, at email@example.com or call 785-738-9060. Position open until filled. www.ncktc.edu
NCKTC is an EOE/AAE